A report of construction costs of Cyprus property completed in the private sector between 2000 and 2017 has recently been published by the Cyprus Statistical Service.
In addition to construction costs of houses, apartments and holiday apartments, the full report contains the construction costs of other types of Cyprus property such as shops and offices, hotels, restaurants, clinics, and churches.
The construction cost includes:
- expenses for architectural designs, civil, electrical, mechanical engineering and energy efficiency studies,
- fees for the issuing of planning and building permits,
- labour expenses and costs for building materials,
- the cost of services of the main building contractor and
- value added tax (VAT), where applicable.
(The construction cost does not include the value of the land.)
The table below is an extract of the CyStat report listing the construction costs of residential property.
Cost/m2 of Dwellings Completed in the Private Sector, 2000-2017 (Euros)
Read more at: CPN